December 17 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm150$
This course is designed for the experienced Defensive Pistol carrier. You will take your skills in using you defensive firearm and push them higher in this fast paced and challenging class. Skill development sections include Cover vs Concealment, shooting and movement through everyday spaces, unorthodox positions, use of cover, dealing with use of your firearm in crowded spaces, as well as pushing contact distances out to the limits of your marksmanship abilities. By the end of the day you will be thinking your way through various reality-based scenarios which will include dealing with sudden and chaotic self-defense situations at a live “force or force” level using non-lethal training pistols. You will also be taught some basic trauma care, if you can make holes you need to know how to plug them. Come ready to immerse yourself in the real world of violent and deadly encounters that you could face every day when you walk out of the door….
- Minimum of 300 rounds of pistol ammunition (Minimum Caliber of .380)
- The pistol that you intend to use for self defense that is cleaned and properly functioning. This pistol is preferred to be semi automatic, get ready to reload ALOT if you are shooting a revolver.
- Minimum 3 functioning and cleaned pistol magazines for caliber for pistol being used in class. We suggest having proper magazine pouches for these magazines.
- Holster, Belt, Dump Pouch, etc. It is suggested that the holster be kydex and the belt be strong enough to hold everything around your waist. You will be moving and your stuff needs to be retained.
- Personal Medical Kit if you have one. If not Contact us and we can help you get one.
- Any additional EDC (Every Day Carry) equipment, such as edged weapons (carried only), flashlight, etc.
- Rain or cold weather gear for inclement conditions at an outdoor range. We suggest that if the day is sunny you should bring sunscreen, there is not alot of natural cover on the range.
- Appropriate Eye/Ear Protection. Electronic ear muffs are preferred so you can hear us talking while you are not shooting, but if you dont have some bring what you have.
- Moderate to heavy clothing for force on force scenarios.
- Knee and elbow protection as needed. You will placed in multiple uncomfortable firing postitions and you will have to deal with them as you need to.
- Food and Water for the day. It is suggested that you bring a gallon of water, as well as plenty of snacks to keep your energy level up.
This class is meant to take the knowledge you acquired during your CCW class and push it beyond. This class is for the novice to advanced shooter, it is guaranteed that your skills will be challenged.