- This event has passed.
June 24, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$150
This course will take your defensive rifle skills to a whole new level.
You will learn,
– How to properly reload your defensive rifle
– Proper stance and grip of the rifle
– Reload from cover
– Proper use of cover and concealment
– Difference between cover and concealment
– How to use your sling efficiently
– Target engagement tactics
– Unorthodox shooting positions
– Proper tactics to move and shoot
Required Gear for Class
– A working and serviceable rifle with iron sights and/or optic/scope (Preferred Red Dot or Variable Optic)
– No less than 3 magazines for your rifle and magazine holders for each magazine
– Sling for your rifle
– 500 rounds of ammunition for your rifle
– Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Clothing appropriate for the weather (We train in any weather)
We also recommend that you bring
– Working and serviceable handgun
– Note: while the class does not center around the use of your handgun, if you bring a handgun you will be able to use it during class if you are working on transitions between rifle and handgun.
– No less than 2 magazines for your handgun
– Holster for handgun
– 100 rounds for your handgun
– Rifle and handgun magazine carrier(s)
Expected round count for this class is approximately 400-500 rounds although we recommend that students bring additional Ammunition. Many times students will find themselves learning so many new skills and tactics that they will want to expend additional rounds to better learn the tactics and and skills being taught.
This class is taught outdoors and we highly suggest you dress for the weather.