- This event has passed.
February 26, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmFree – $118
This course will take your defensive rifle skills to a whole new level.
You will learn,
– How to properly reload your defensive rifle
– Proper stance and grip of the rifle
– Reload from cover
– Proper use of cover and concealment
– Difference between cover and concealment
– How to use your sling efficiently
– Target engagement tactics
– Unorthodox shooting positions
– Proper tactics to move and shoot
Required Gear for Class
– A working and servicable rifle with iron sights and/or optic/scope
– No less than 3 magazines for your rifle
– Sling for your rifle
– 500 rounds of ammunition for your rifle
*Discounted ammunition available at the link below. Use code CDT10 to save
– Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Clothing appropriate for the weather
We also recommend that you bring
– Working and servicable handgun
– Note: while the class does not center around the use of your handgun, if you bring a handgun you will be able to use it during class if you are working on transitions between rifle and handgun.
– No less than 2 magazines for your handgun
– Holster for handgun
– 100 rounds for your handgun
– Rifle and handgun magazine carrier(s)
Expected round count for this class is approximately 300 rounds although we recommend that students bring additional Ammunition. Many times students will find themselves learning so many new skills and tactics that they will want to expend additional rounds to better learn the tactic ands and skills being taught.
This class is taught outdoors and we highly suggest you dress for the weather.