- This event has passed.
June 1 @ 8:30 am - 6:30 pm$124.00
A one day, 10 hour course, that satisfies the requirements for an Ohio resident to apply for their Ohio Concealed Handgun License. Also included is the 2 hour ACS Basic Bleeding Control Course, recognized as the standard for the National “Stop The Bleed Campaign”. If you carry a firearm for self-defense, these medical skills are paramount!
The class with cover areas such as, but not limited to;
– Firearms safety
– Safe storage of both handgun and ammunition
– Handgun and Ammunition Selection for Concealed Carry
– How to safely draw your firearm and engage a lethal threat
– Self-defense Mindset
– The bodies natural reactions to a lethal threat
– The aftermath of a self-defensive use of your firearm
— Current Ohio CCW Law
— Identification and control techniques for stopping Life Threatening Bleeding
Students will need:
– Handgun (Handguns are available for rental, upon request) We encourage you to bring the handgun you plan to carry or rent one of our handguns if you do not have a firearm..
– Ammunition (200 rounds MINIMUM). We can help you find affordable options.
– Holster, made for that particular handgun
— Minimum 2 extra magazines for that handgun
– Eye protection (we can provide, upon request)
– Ear protection (we can provide, upon request)
– Clothing for outdoor weather
*Please bring firearm in a case or a bag unloaded with magazines empty. Lunch is not provided so bring food and drink for the entirety of the day. Coffee will be provided along with fixings*
Course fee is $120
- June 1
8:30 am - 6:30 pm