- This event has passed.
Two Man Team Tactics
August 12 @ 9:00 am - August 13 @ 5:00 pm$500
This is the class is what you and your buddy have been looking for. You sign up as a team, work as a team, and come out on the end being more tactically efficient as a team. This course will cover a lot of basic rifle principles when it comes to deployment as a two man team. We will cover multiple two man team tactics, which include operating around a vehicle, room clearing, and fire and maneuver. This course will be physically demanding, so come ready to work. The end goal is that you and your partner come out of this class being able to operate more proficiently as a two man team.
- Fully operational modern combat rifle (5.56, .223, 7.62, 300 black out). Preferably with a Combat Optic (Red Dot, variable scope)
- 6 Rifle magazines (no less than 20 rounds per magazine) with correlating pouches mounted to hold them and reload from. (Chest Rig, Battle Belt, Tactical Vest)
- Pistol with proper holster that will retain while moving (Kydex holsters usually work the best!). Also need Pistol magazines and correlating pouches that will retain the magazines while moving.
- Proper lubricant for your firearms.
- Proper Clothing and Footwear for the range and weather for that day. It may be hot but I suggest wearing pants with boots, or higher tennis shoes. Bring rain gear in case ti decides to rain that day.
- Lots of water for the two days of physical activity. It is August, it will be hot, drink water
- Snacks to keep your energy level up for the day
- Proper mindset and attitude
- Minimum of 1000 rounds of ammunition. You will be shooting a lot, so the more ammo the better.
Again, this course will be physically demanding, so it is important to eat and drink. If you do not have a partner to sign up with, we will try our hardest to find one for you. It is important to know that you need to trust your partner in order to properly employ the tactics that we will be teaching. If you do not know or trust your partner at the beginning of the class, you will fully know and trust your partner by the end.