- This event has passed.
Women’s Enhanced Defensive Handgun Course
September 8 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$90.00
- This course is designed for the women out there who have been looking to learn the essential skills to defend yourself, or your loved ones, with a defensive handgun. Designed specifically to address the dynamics and stresses that a self defense use of a handgun can produce, this course will take even the most novice student and have them leave with an increased confidence in their ability to act safely and effectively should the need arise. Perfect for the beginner and experienced firearms owner alike. Students at the end of the course will be fully prepared to apply for their State of Ohio Concealed Handgun License, or simply more comfortable with a firearm in their home if they choose to not carry one.
- Areas covered:
– The Dynamics of Defensive Shooting
– Safety When Carrying and Storage of a Firearm
– Should vs Can: When Firearm Use Is Necessary
– Choosing the Appropriate Firearm and Accessories for YOU
– Defense Inside the Home and In Public
– Situational Awareness and Conflict De-escalation
– Self Defense as a System
– Interacting with Law Enforcement and the Aftermath of a Defensive Use of a Firearm
– Current Ohio Laws on Carrying a Firearm for Personal Protection
– Also included is the 2 hour National Stop the Bleed Foundation: Basic Bleeding Control Course, to teach you the skills that are vital to DEFINITIVELY save a life in the event of life threatening bleeding as a result of a self defense scenario!
Item Required For This Course:
- Handgun Used Primarily for Self Defense (Rentals Available)
- Minimum 2 spare magazines
- Minimum 200 rounds of ammunition for that Handgun (See Us for Prices and Availability to Purchase)
- Holster designed specifically for that Handgun
- Stiff belt or Gun belt
- Sturdy Eye and Hearing Protection
- Food and Hydration for the Day
- Appropriate Clothing For the Weather (No Open Toed Shoes, Shorts, or Open Tops Please!)
- A Fantastic Attitude and Willingness to Learn and Grow!
Remember our Email Subscribers get 10% off of our classes…Come join us for a great day of learning and teamwork!
* Discount applies to email subscribers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount provided by CDT
For questions regarding this course contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 330-697-0495.
- September 8
8:30 am - 4:30 pm